EQ Performance Cylinder Heads: More Bang for the Buck!
EQ‘s high-performance and stock cylinder heads for engine builders. With thousands of SKUs available to ship today, we’ll help you keep your inventory minimal and always have the cylinder head or hard-to-find engine part you need.
Along with quality and durability, we give you the highest value and unparalleled customer support.
Engine enthusiasts agree: EQ makes the best-performing, best-priced cylinder heads for maximum power with minimum effort. Leaving the factory with an ‘as-cast’ shape, they’re ready to install right out of the box, requiring no additional machining, porting or polishing. Just install the valve train, bolt on – and hold on!
Our 23 degree performance cylinder head feature Flow-Cast Technology, the latest advancement in air-flow design. In fact, they were voted Best of Tech by Popular Hot Rodding. Vehicles running with EQ performance heads out-gun the competition on race tracks across the nation.
- 200 cc intake runner
- 64 cc combustion chamber
- angled spark plug
- bronze guides (.341” id / .531” od)
- 2.02” intake valve
- 1.60” exhaust valve
- 45* valve angle
- 1.210” x 2.080” intake port
|Port Volume:||2000cc +/- 2cc||74cc|
|Port Dimension:||1.210” x 2.080”||1.350” X 1.400”|
|Valve Head Diameter:||2.02”||1.60”|
|Valve Seat Angles:||45||45|
|Valve Guide ID:||.03429” - .03450”||.3433” - .3438”|
|Valve Guide OD:||.531”||.531”|
|Chamber Volume:||64cc +/- 2cc|
|Spark Plug Location:||Stock - angle|
|Spark Plug Type:||14 mm|
|Intake Manifold Bolt pattern:||1969 - 1985|
|Valve Cover mounting:||outer|
- Highest grade of material used in manufacturing
- Thicker decks for greater strength
- Superior port finishes for increased flow
- Improved flow design to resist cracking
- Redesigned water flow for greater thermal conduc>vity
- Hardened exhaust seats
- CNC machined guides and seats
- 25 point quality check on every head
- To Change Chamber Volume .006” per CC Flat Milling
|EQ-CC200BA Intake Runner||EQ-CC200BA.pdf|