HOT ROD MAGAZINE CALLS IT A “GAME CHANGER”
Hot Rod Magazine once again touts the performance and quality of EngineQuest’s new EQ-CH364X LS head, saying it’s “going to change the game for the budget-minded builder.”
everything you need is now in one location!
EngineQuest and Engine Cores & Recycling has merged into one. The company that has specialized in providing you with unique, out-of-production or hard-to-find engine parts is now your source for cores and recycling throughout the western United States and Canada.
EQ-CH364X Cylinder Head
Engineered to be modified from stock to high performance with ease!
Now in stock & ready to ship!
The EQ-CH364X Cylinder Head Bridges the gap between the stock LS3 and the LS7, for performance and affordability.
- Versatility for multiple bore applications from min. 4” bore & larger
- Upgraded for 6-bolt block capability
- Upgraded intake runners to accept required LS7 intake
- Head designed to accept all LS3 valve train
- Head is set at 15° valve angle with 1.7 rocker ratio. Must use LS3 rocker arms.
- Accepts stock LS3 valve train but can be easily modified to run full performance set up.
- All flow numbers and dyno info are listed on our website
LAS VEGAS, NV— At the opening of the 2019 APPEX show, A&A Midwest, a 70-year-old company that supplies cores and new engine parts to the...Read All
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – EngineQuest returns this season to a familiar and much appreciated role as title sponsor of Northern and Southern regions for IMCA...Read All
Read Our Latest EBlast.
Not getting our eBlasts? Click to view all of our latest news and product announcements.See More Issues