EQ Cores & Recycling packaging is subject to the following:
- HEAVY DUTY PALLETS not larger than 48” x 48”
- Cardboard on top of pallet if no Gaylord
- Must use steel strapping
- Must stretch film wrap with sufficient quantity to stay in place while in transit
- ALL OIL must be drained from engines prior to shipment. Transmissions and torque converters must be drained for 24 hours and ALWAYS loaded right side up.
- Shipper is responsible for ALL OIL damage caused by oil leaking.
Gaylord Boxes are preferred.
Mixed motors in Gaylord
Important note. Please read:
- EQ Cores & Recycling will supply you with Bill of Lading, Labels and will initiate the pick-up.
- Shipments of less than 5,000 lbs. are to be prepaid to EQ Cores & Recycling
- Shipments of 5,000 lbs. but less than 10,000 lbs., freight is shared equally.
- Shipments of 10,000 pounds or more,EQ Cores & Recycling will payall the freight.
- Freight quotes available before shipment.
- Freight must be packaged the same or similarly to what is shown on this page.
- Supplier is responsible for supplying an accurate weight.
- Supplier MUST provide packing list, including interchange #, broken down by pallet.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
Call the facility to arrange for service
Bill To/Ship To:
EQ Cores & Recycling
2580 N. Commerce St.
N. Las Vegas, NV 89030-3876
Important: When the trucking company arrives –
1) If shipping a full trailer load when trucking company arrives, be ready! You are allowed 2 hours maximum for loading. If you take longer, you will be charged.
2) Do NOT use fork truck to ram pallets forward in trailer. Pick them up and move them.
3) Be careful with trailers. You are responsible if you damage the trucking company equipment.[/threecol_one_last]